Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hmmmm

Well, this is interesting.













You fit in with:
Humanism



Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live. Humanists do not generally believe in an afterlife, and therefore, are committed to making the world a better place for themselves and future generations.


20% scientific.
100% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com




I always pictured myself as a horrible rotten person who was only interested in himself. Odd. Perhaps I should reevaluate myself? Maybe tomorrow.

9 Comments:

At 10/30/2005 4:48 PM, Blogger seth said...

It tells me I'm an atheist. Hmmm.

 
At 10/30/2005 5:29 PM, Blogger Enil Edam said...

Athiest #2 right here.

Wow, Seth, I'm so suprised [/sarcasm]

 
At 10/30/2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Pyro_Shark said...

It called me agnostic. I don't think this is the most accurate quiz

 
At 10/30/2005 8:14 PM, Blogger Aeger said...

or maybe it is. . . (twilight zone music) dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee.

 
At 11/02/2005 3:35 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay said...

It's a very bad quiz. There is no correlation between the coordinates and the positions. Humanism is not "a less scientific atheism", for example. There's no such thing as a more or less scientific atheism.

 
At 11/02/2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Nauticashades said...

I'm an atheist. Well waddya know?

 
At 11/03/2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Pixelation said...

He heh, I'm a humanist. Smack-dab in the middle too. It's amusing if you go by some of my previously stated beliefs.

I'd tend to think these quizzes a more general or brute form of understanding oneself. For instance, why does enjoying bungee jumping make one more spiritual?

If that were the case, all people with a fear of heights would get an edge to the scientific section. There's a beautifully subtle hint of irony in that.

 
At 11/10/2005 8:23 PM, Blogger El Penguino said...

interesting quiz, i should take it and finally know what i believe

 
At 11/13/2005 1:58 PM, Blogger El Penguino said...

i took it a couple times to see the range i was in, im a spiritual fundamentalist/ agnostic/ humanist/ taoist (wth?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.