Friday, February 24, 2006

A Quiz

Well, well, what a surprise:











Your Political Profile



Overall: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal





I'm going to be unable to post for a little while (in the past I've had a play in which I am the lead, pnuemonia, and a seriously upped amount of homework). I apologise, and encourage the other contributors to this site to post while I'm unable to.

2 Comments:

At 2/25/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay said...

You're just another one of those walking absurdities : a liberal atheist. Someone who's in a widely-hated minority group who supports a majority rule. That, my friend, makes you a sap.

 
At 2/27/2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney said...

I get the feeling that that test is a false dichotomy. Only two possible outcomes: liberal and conservative, while in reality, there are many more available outcomes.

Oh well, its a two party test designed for the population of a two-party nation state.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.