Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Apocalypse

So near a week ago was 6-6-06. The day which many christians fortold to be the apocalypse since, you know, those are the devil's numbers and all. The whole thing got really hyped up and over played, and by 6-5-06 I was really starting to get excited. Well, nothing happened.



What have we learned from this?



Today, however, there was this big thunderstorm in my city, and this little brook that's normally about 3 inches deep started to overflow. Wrath of God? Yes, I think so.

Keep in mind: 3 inches to 6 feet

Obviously God is trying to make up for the big let down. He must have been in the holy toilet or something. Holy-wasted? perhaps.

Anyway, this is clear enough for me. God is real, this proves it beyond doubt. I mean, look at the way those ducks are freaking out:

THEY'RE FREAKING OUT, MAN

I swear, they went totally insane, just like this:

well, perhaps that was just in my head, but I still claim the right to use that disproved fact in future arguments for the truth of Christianity.

Anywho, as I'm standing there snapping away pictures this angel comes down and gives me undeniable proof of the existence of Jesus Christ. Unfourtanately, at that moment my camera stopped working so I couldn't take a picture, and the proof fell into the river. Woops.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of my apocalyptic pictures and repent. The end is nigh, repent!

7 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney said...

Wow, those ducks are going apeshit! Just look at how they are quacking-out!

The end is nigh! Praise Jesus!

 
At 6/14/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Delta said...

Awesome post! Hopefully those ducks were scared enough that for now on they'll abandon their homosexual lifestyles and find Jesus.

 
At 6/14/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger seth said...

My puppy was eaten by a duck.

 
At 6/15/2006 2:10 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

hehe, i can see my school in the first pic

 
At 6/17/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Cynthia Ruth said...

I started laughing really hard at the ducks for some reason.

Now my best friend sitting next to me thinks I'm crazy.

Thanks, duck-man. :)

 
At 6/20/2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Secret Rapture said...

My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions!
Read My Inaugural Address
My Site=http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman
Your jaw will drop!

 
At 2/22/2007 8:27 PM, Blogger exilia said...

it musta been a sunday me n god woulda been out holy-golfin either that or we were holy wasted again either way twaz a good day oh and ps god is a party animal

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.