Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Common Contradiction


There is a common contradiction in Christian belief. Most Christians that I have talked to recently, claim that their Christ came to repeal the old laws enforced in the Torah (first five books of the Bible). Well, I've found a verse that defeats this common misconception.

Matthew 5:17, 18- "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the old law or prophets; I have come not to abolish, but ot fufill. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter will pass from the law until it is accomplished."

I always remind my Xtian friends when they speak of Christ repealing the old laws of this verse, so they know what their own Bible actually says.

Anyone know anymore verses that contradict current Christain beliefs?

Seeya later,
Mesoforte Nebulous

4 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 11:23 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Ossifrage=lammergeier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lammergeier

 
At 10/06/2005 5:35 PM, Blogger The Uncredible Hallq said...

Is this picture for real? (Am posting at my place, it's something I'd like to know for that)

 
At 10/06/2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Mesoforte said...

Don't think so, found it on internet.

 
At 10/11/2005 9:30 PM, Blogger Advocate of the Browns said...

You can make your own at http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/. It's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.